What time is it ?

Rabu, 23 Juli 2014

DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE !

"Remember... people only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade."

It’s good to know who we can or cannot trust when it comes to positive things happening in our lives and who we can always count on celebrating our success and happiness with. I blocked anyone else from my life that offered me nothing positive in the forms of friendship and who would just rain on my parade. If those blocked people are going out of their way to find out what you and I are doing without our need to say a thing and they are still offended, there is nothing I can really say except they bring their own disappointments in life. If you want something bad enough go out and get it.

Dan gue merasa kasian dengan orang yang seperti itu, segitu hampa nya kah hidup nya sampai harus memendam rasa iri terlalu dalam di hati, oh come on. Jealous so much, huh?

peace


I deserve happiness. I’ve worked through a lot of darkness to be where I am. 
It’s not my fault that you can’t see your own in your life.
It’s not my fault that you don’t know how to integrate your darkness.

It’s not my fault that you don’t know how to turn straw into gold.

1 komentar:

  1. fotonya lucu bangets, tulisannya keren karna dengan bahasa inggris dan perasaan penulis dalam tulisan ini sangat menarik buat di kepoin, hehehe *peace ta

    BalasHapus

Free Camera Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com